Women and men have told me that they did not see the point of the women’s marches in Washington, D.C., across the United States, and in the rest of the world. The evidence of sexism exposed in this video, however, demonstrates why the marches occurred, and gives ammunition to increase resistance.
Do you know which was the place in the Polish theoretical Physics Olympiad, the first place of women, of girls? I can tell you — 800th. Do you know how many women are in the first 100 chess players? I can tell you — not one. Of course women must earn less than men because they are weaker, they are smaller, they are less intelligent, and they must earn less. That is all.
Unfortunately, this alt-right Polish member of the European Parliament is not wrong, his truth gives more explanations to offer to those people who ask why people continue to march.
- Women are not performing well in the Polish theoretical Physics Olympiad, or in any other STEM competition.
- Women are weaker than men and are victims of sexual and physical abuse.
- Women are paid less than men and are in professions that continue to be female dominated and thus undervalued.
- Women are smaller than men. Women are smaller in power, in wealth, in position, and in political participation.
- Women are less intelligent than men because we have allowed men to dominate for far too long.